As we take this “pause on life” and prepare for reopening and recovery, the wellbeing and safety of Blue Harbour guests and employees continue to be at the top of our priorities.
Although we have been extremely fortunate to have had extremely limited covid-19 cases in Jamaica, we have suffered greatly due to the lack of tourism. As many may be aware, the island and its people depend on tourism. For them to get through this crisis, we sincerely appreciate all our guests who have rebooked their stays. This help goes a long way.
Blue Harbour staff strive to provide tranquility to all our guest in all aspects of their adventure, especially in hygiene.
Furthermore, as Blue Harbour reopens, we guarantee to provide the same unique experience we have always extended to all our guests throughout their stays and explorations.
We focus our efforts to offer a peace of mind and to ensure that all guests feel as if they were in their own home. While Blue Harbour has always maintained very rigorous cleaning procedures and standards, we have enhanced hygiene protocols in line with the World’s health Organization as well as local health authorities to deal with the current situation. These include:
- All staff working in and associated with Blue Harbour will do a Covid-19 test before returning to work.
- Staff temperature checks will be conducted before their shift.
- Sanitizing alcohol gel dispensers will be available in various areas.
- All staff will wear a face mask where necessary.
- Luggage will be disinfected on driveway, visual to the guest before taken to their rooms.
- Appropriate physical distancing between welcoming staff as well as during check in.
- More frequent cleaning of public areas, furniture, bathrooms, door handles and light switches.
- Guests will be provided with the option to choose their level of housekeeping (frequency, type and time).
- Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly with alcohol-based products.
- Items such as magazines, books and directories will be removed from all rooms.
- Tables in our restaurant will be positioned at a safe physical distance from each other.
- A bottle of alcohol gel will be placed on each restaurant table for guest’s use.
- Menus will be disinfected before and after use.
- During eating hours, guests are encouraged to always use the same table.
- Our transport services will align to physical distancing guidelines.
We also vow to constantly stay updated with governmental guidelines, regulations and information published by the World Health Organization. Please rest assured that when everyone is free to travel, we will be prepared and raring to go with our doors wide open. We will offer the tranquility and safety that guests need to enjoy a Blue Harbour holiday adventure. If you need further information or assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to see you!
Whew, 7.7 on the Richter scale and everything at Blue Harbour is still intact and going strong!
Something about Blue Harbour history that brings out the romance in you!
“Blue Harbour, a place to return when life becomes too frustrating.”
No viewing or bookings 12-23-18 to 1-4-19.
Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year 2019!!
Come stay with us get out of the cold we have plenty of rooms and warm sunshine.
A celebration of Noel Coward will be hosted from March 23rd to the 25th at his Jamaican home of Firefly. This three day party will enjoy readings from many of Coward’s short stories as well as his poetry. Memorabilia and personal photos will be on display along with some of Coward’s paintings.
In the evening you will be treated to full theatrical productions of Coward’s works. More information can be found Here.